Saturday, December 22, 2012

Will director Bala take to acting?

WilldirectorBalataketoacting, Will director Bala take to acting?
National award -winning filmmaker Bala is eagerly awaiting the release of his next venture Paradesi which stars Atharva, Dhanshika and Vedhika in the lead roles. The film which has music by G V Prakash, speaks about the travails of tea plantation workers set in 1940s. Bala had created actors like Vikram, Suriya besides bringing exploring the acting talent of Arya and Vishal. Now for Paradesi he has roped in Atharva, son of late actor Murali.

Queried as to whether Bala will take a plunge to acting like his contemporaries, Bala says, ' my passion is to direct movies. I am comfortable wielding the megaphone. I already know that I am a good actor and that is what I am doing all through my life'.
Bala is confident that Paradesi will certainly match international-class. 'Chezhiyan's camera and G V Prakash's camera will go hand-in-hand with the theme. The whole unit have given their best', says Bala.

No comments: