Friday, June 22, 2012

Malaysia Mukkulathor Updates



FACEBOOK:



MESSAGE FROM Mr.Sharmalan Thevar Founder of FB Malaysian Mukkulathors :


The majority of the our community members in Malaysia prefer to be under the Mukkulathor banner than individual Kallar, Maravar, Agamudayar or surname sangams. The main reason is simply because we are a minority group in Malaysia.
 
Among the most active Mukkulathor sangams in Malaysia are the Penang Mukkulathor Sangam, headed by Mr.Thangaveloo Servai, the Selangor & Wilayah Persekutuan Mukkulathor Sangam headed by Mr.Sritharan Kalingarayar and Melaka Mukkulathor Sangam headed by Dr.Palanisamy Thevar. 
 
 
I created a Facebook group for the Malaysian Mukkulathors back on 16 October 2009. This was done with the intention of bringing our community members in Facebook together. The group is only open for Malaysians. We currently have 350 members. The surname and membership statistics of my group for 2011 has been attached for your viewing.
 
I was a guest speaker for a seminar in Penang during September last year. It was organised by Penang Mukkulathor Sangam. I delivered a speech entitled 'THE HISTORY & PROGRESS OF THE MUKKULATHOR COMMUNITY IN MALAYSIA'. A copy of the picture has been attache for you.







14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to check if a family in rawang belongs to the devar comunity or not.Please advice me the way to get this information....thanks

Anonymous said...


Dear Sir,

I Would Like To Check Of A Family In Sabak Bernam, Selangor Belongs To The Devar Community Or Not.

GANESAN A/L SINNIAH
NO.7, JALAN MELOR
TAMAN PERTAMA
SABAK BERNAM
SELANGOR

Now Working As A JPS Technician Sungai Besar. Formerly JKR Technician Sabak Bernam

Please Advice. Your Co-operation In Respect Of The Above Will Be Much Appreciated.

Thank You.

Yours Faithfully.

Unknown said...

Hi sir I would like to be in the community and register for updates.... please advice how can I

Unknown said...

Hello sir. I would like to join in Mukkulator community. Pls guide me. Tq.

Gugan raaj servai said...

I from seremban..i would like to join communities.. hw to join it?

Muralee said...

Vanakkam
Can i get any of the sangam council member or management to be connectable.
Pm Me 010-2009245 Muralee

Unknown said...

Sir, I would like to join our vommunities

Unknown said...

Hi Sir. I would like to join our community

Shashi said...

I am from port dickson. How register in thevar community?

Unknown said...

Hi my name is shan how to register in Kallar community

Unknown said...

Hi sir, I'm Vijay how to register?

Unknown said...

Hi sir,im veni from port klang how to register?

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Kannan from ipoh how to register in thevar community

Vijaya kumar said...

Hi, Im Vijay from Penang, how to register?