Thursday, June 28, 2012

Vedhika to give shock

Vedhika, the 'Kaalai' girl, is eyeing a big comeback with 'Paradesi', which is being helmed by National Award winning director Bala. "I am playing a shocking character in it," she says



The actress, who was seen opposite Lawrence Raghavendra in 'Kanchana', says further: "Right from my body language to costumes to make-up and even to the way I walk, everything will be totally different in Bala sir's movie."
Stating that it was a great learning experience to work with Bala, Vedhika adds, "The year 2012 is already going good. I am sure the year will bring me more fortune, once 'Paradesi' gets released."
Recently, Vedhika won an award for her performance in the Telugu film 'Baanam'. She expects more accolades after Paradesi hits the screens. The film has Atharva in the lead role.

No comments: