Friday, June 22, 2012

Seeman wants Jiiva and Shruti

Director Seeman is all set to start work on his directorial, Pagalavan. Though Vijay was supposed to play the lead initially, the actor later opted out of the project. Now, the latest is that Seeman wants to cast Jiiva and Shruti Haasan in the lead.

Seeman says, "Though I've several scripts in hand, I want Pagalavan to be my comeback venture. The post-production work is almost over, and I think it's the right film to work on now. Jiiva and Shruti will perfectly fit the bill, and I've even told my producer, Dhanu, about my choice. I'm sure he will be able to get them onboard. Moreover, I've spoken with Jiiva about the project, and will narrate the script to him once he wraps up his night shoots."

While Jiiva confirms that he will be listening to the script soon, Shruti says, "I've not been in talks for the film."

No comments: