Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Paradesi: GV Prakash tries something unique


G V Prakash Kumar is all thrilled, since he has completed composing music for 'Paradesi'. Since this is the first time for him to work with director Bala, the young composer is eagerly waiting for the reaction from the audience.
",'Paradesi' music is totally different from what I have done so far. I have attempted something unique. And I can call it as world music," says Prakash.
The musician adds: "Each time when I work with a top director, I learn a lot and I grow as a music composer. I must say working with Bala was a great and nice experience."
The audio of 'Paradesi' will be launched in London on September 19. Adharva Murali plays the protagonist, while Vedhika and Dhanshika are the leading ladies in the film.
The movie is based on certain real life experiences that occurred in the 1930s pre-independence India.

No comments: