Friday, March 16, 2012

Karthi is Kushboo's 'Paiyaa'

"If there is one actor whom I feel I had missed to share the screen space with, it is Karthi Sivakumar. I would fondly call him 'Paiyaa'. With his gestures and body language, he reminds me Karthik (yesteryear hero)," says Kushboo.

Heaping laurels on the young actor, the actress said in an interview to a Tamil magazine, "I started liking Karthi right from his first film 'Paruthi Veeran'. After watching 'Siruthai', I called him up and said, 'Paiyaa, I have become a big fan of yours'."

Stating that she was also an ardent fan of Aravind Samy, Kushboo said, "I chased Aravind Samy for almost two years to get an autograph of his. He would refuse to pay heed to my request, assuming I was making fun of him."

On Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan, the two top stars of Tamil cinema, Kushboo said, "Rajini sir is like Mount Everest. He is standing tall in all aspects. While Kamal sir, is my good friend. Even his children are so close to my kids."

No comments: