Monday, May 21, 2012

Madhavan is like a family member: Seeman

Though he has been more in the news for his inflammatory speeches, the man retains his passion for cinema. In the city on his latest political rally, actor-director Seeman gets talking on his pending projects that are yet to see the light of day.




"My two projects, Pagalavan and Kobam, which initially had Ilayathalapathy Vijay in the lead role, got shelved due to my imprisonment due to my remarks against the Central Government," he clarifies.



Vijay, who was initially signed to play the hero's role, also backed out citing other commitments and he is now on the lookout for a new protagonist.



"I approached Vikram, who refused and am now looking to rope in either Arya, Vishal or Jiiva for the lead role. Jiiva would be the ideal choice," Seeman opines.



He also talks about his comfort levels with actor R Madhavan, who he considers a family member.



"Madhavan is a very talented actor, and I have directed him in two films so far. We never had a director-actor relationship, and he is more like a family member to me," he signs off.

No comments: