Thursday, November 15, 2012

I don't mind being called comedian: Karunaas


Popular Tamil comedian Karunaas says that as long as he gets to act and entertain the audiences, he doesn't mind being tagged as a comedian.
"I'm glad that I'm able to entertain audience with my roles either as a comedian or lead actor. As long as I get to act, which I should be always happy about, I don't mind being called a comedian," Karunaas told IANS.
The 42-year-old actor, who'll be playing the lead in the upcoming Tamil comedy "Machan", has featured in Tamil films such as "Dindigul Sarathy" and "Ambasamaduram Ambani".
Shakthi Chidambaram has directed "Machan", which also stars Vivek, Ramesh Aravind and Sheryl Pinto in the lead roles.
K. Kumarakuruparan and V. Mani have produced the film, while Srikanth Deva has composed music for it.

No comments: