1. Approved and finalized the Notice of Postal Ballot under Section 192A of the Companies Act, 1956 for the following matters:
- Raising of funds through warrants, convertible debentures, Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds (FCCBs), Foreign Currency Convertible Notes (FCCNs), Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) and/or American Depository Receipts (ADRs), Secured Premium Notes (SPNs) and/or other financial instruments (OFIs) convertible into Equity Shares to an extent of amount not exceeding US $ 100 million (United States Dollar One Hundred Million only)
- Increase in the authorized Share capital of the Company from Rs. 25,00,00,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Crores Only) to Rs. 50,00,00,000/- (Rupees Fifty Crores Only) and consequently alter the respective Capital Clause in the Memorandum of Association of the Company.
2. Authorized Mr. Murugan Thevar, Chairman & Managing Director and Mr. Mustafa Badami, Company Secretary of the Company to oversee the entire Postal Ballot Process.
3. Appointed Mr. Deep Shukla, Practicing Company Secretary as a Scrutinizer to conduct the Postal Ballot process and to submit the Report to the Board of Directors for declaration of the results.
4. Appointment of Mr. Shripal Jain as an Additional Executive Director and Ms. Srushti Mody as an Additional Independent Director of the Company.
5. Acceptance of resignation of Mr. Venkatraman Nadar and Mr. Sagar Warekar from the Directorship of the Company.
In this regard, the Company has issued the Calendar of Events for the aforesaid Postal Ballot Process of the Company.