Saturday, November 10, 2012

Paradesi

"Paradesi" starring Atharva, Vedhika, Dhansika is soon expected to hit the screens probably on December 24th, while the audio is to launched on 21st this month.

Although Vedhika has starred in few Tamil films, she was not recognized for her role in the films. But this film is expected to give her great scope and reveal her talent in the film.

Sharing her experience in Paradesi Vedhika said, "I worked hard for this film. Few days I used to put makeup and wait but they will not call me on the whole day. While on some other day they will be shooting the scenes with me from morning till night. Depending on the mood of Bala sir the shooting will happen".

In the film, the director has revealed the life of peoples who work in tea estates. The film has been throughout out shot on the location around the tea estates and its mountains.

Vedhika about her unforgettable experience at the shooting spot reveals that, "While shooting in the forest areas for the film, leech from the tree fell on me and I shouted in pain. Then I immediately went off from the place".

No comments: