Sunday, October 26, 2014

I can't forget Bharathiraja's slap: Riya Sen


Riya Sen had acted in the movie ‘Taj Mahal’ directed by Bharathiraja 15 years ago. She also acted in the movie ‘Good Luck’. Later she moved to Hindi movies. She is now busy in Hindi and Bengali movies. She has now expressed her desire to act in Bharathiraja’s movie again. On being asked about this, she says, “I was in grade 9 when I acted in the movie ‘Taj Mahal’. Today I’m acting in many films and I owe it to Bharathiraja. ‘Taj Mahal’ is a very important movie in my life, I can never forget it. I will definitely act in his movie if I’m given a chance. He taught me how a woman should act and how a woman should smile; no director has ever taught me this. Once he slapped me in the shoot, I can never forget it. I’m ready to get a slap again from him if I can act in his movie. Now I’m acting in four Bengali movies and I like to act in south Indian movies’’.

No comments: